26.4.08

Sing a song

Sheesh, man...I've just had the longest week ever. Well, at least it seemed like it. Working all day, and out every night this week. So yeah, I've been pretty wiped out, and I don't even get to sleep in tomorrow. Wah.

Anyways, taking the carpool in to work the other day, I heard Earth Wind & Fire's
Sing A Song in this dude's car. This song was the fucking jam when I was a kid. Totally reminds me of when my dad would come pick up my sister and I from school in the evenings, and it seemed like it was always playing on the radio on the drive home. This, and Shining Star, were a couple of my faves. If this doesn't put a grin on your face and get your feet tappin', then you got some serious fucking probs.

Earth Wind & Fire > Sing A Song

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

smallest violin is playing just for you. u musta missed me. wah wah i'm back :) and at least u got to hear sing a song and not let's groove....;)

robot hero said...

Let's Groove was okay, but not nearly as good as Sing A Song.