18.5.06

Walking in London

So there's some kinda bus strike today, which fucks up my Stonehenge plans.
I've been walking around the Thames, went to the National Portrait Gallery
(free admission!) which was really cool. Walked over to Big Ben, might head
over to the House of Parliament. It's been really windy here, though, which
has really set off my allergies. I think I might go sit in a pub and have a
few pints til I need to catch the train.

________________________________________________
Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.9

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I'm so jealous. Walking around London is so romantic! Ah!

Stef said...

Most of our museums and art galleries are free, the government gave them tax breaks if they had free admission. The tax breaks were pretty much equal to what they collected in revenues so they'd be crazy not to!

Check out a few more while you're in town. The Natural History Museum rocks by the way.