18.10.08

Me & Mary

Hooray! Asobi Seksu are back! The new single, Me & Mary, drops next month (Nov 17th) and the new album will apparently drop in February. I like how Yuki's voice is unfiltered and clear on this track. Sorta like half shoegaze and half dream pop, this song brings back Lush (for me). It's a good thing for sure, and I am excited for this album. And you lucky UK peeps get to see them with fucking Ladytron. How cool is that? I'm totally jealous. However, I will get to see them here in San Francisco on the 30th, which will be good. Check out the rest of their US tourdates here, and see if they're coming to your town. In the meantime....

Asobi Seksu > Me & Mary

2 comments:

jedipan said...

i really hope to see them on this coming tour.. i mean, they play jen's street in chicago like every two weeks, but the closest they've come here is chapel hill... once.. x

robot hero said...

i know, and she's skipping the show!