4.8.12

Robot Hero in Print

I've been meaning to scan this for ages and have only now just gotten around to it. This is the only time anything I've ever written has been printed in an actual, physical magazine. It was 2005 and I reviewed Kate Bush's Aerial for Slow Graffiti, which was a zine that was published by people from the now defunct Bowlie message board. Upon re-reading the review, I still feel the same way about the album although I would worded some of my thoughts a bit differently at this point in my life.

Also, I feel compelled to say that I've been learning to love The Red Shoes. Well, maybe not love it, but at least enjoy it on some level. It's not as bad as I make it out to be, it's just a departure from what she had been doing up to that point. In any case, the aforementioned review is pictured below. If you feel like reading it, you can click on the image to enlarge it.


No comments: