6.8.12

Faustian Echoes

I'm finally going to see Agalloch this coming weekend (at the Great American Music Hall in San Francisco). I got into them a couple of years ago when they gave us Marrow of the Spirit. I remember looking up more info after first hearing the album and being disappointed that I missed their show which was barely a couple weeks prior to my discovery of them. But, you know, that's just the way it goes.

2012 brings us a new Agalloch EP, Faustian Echoes, the title track of which is a 21 minute epic that I'm looking forward to hearing in a live setting. I'm also looking forward to hearing my favorite song, Black Lake Nidstång, another epic (17 minutes!) which you can find on the aforementioned Marrow of the Spirit Album. I can't wait! In the meantime, check out Faustian Echoes.

Agalloch - Faustian Echoes

No comments: