4.4.10

Friends and Songs

I've been toying with this idea in my head. I want to post songs that remind me of friends/acquaintances, maybe a pic of the person if I have one. However, it's actually kinda hard to come up with concise ideas, like this song represents this person and that's that, mainly because most of the people I know are very much into music, think of the peeps in High Fidelity. And to make matters more confusing, they are into music that's all across the board and very difficult to pin down. So, I'm gonna give this a go, just because I think it'll be fun, and like most things around here, it's going to be very informal. Since I'm going strictly off my memory, I'll expect get little details wrong, like when I met someone or the bands they like. You've been forewarned. Thanks for reading and listening.

No comments: