27.7.08

Your Latest Crush Post-Post-Hangover Post

Hey, here are my (downloadable) setlists from Friday night's edition of Your Latest Crush. Cheers again, to Aaron, Debbie and Stuart for having me, I had a blast. I didn't take any pics, I was actually kinda drunk.

1st Set

1. Puffy X Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra > Hazumu Rhythm
2. The B-52's > Private Idaho
3. Blondie > 11:59
4. Asobi Seksu > Mizu Asobi
5. GO!GO!7188 > Manatsu No Dance Hall
6. Gloria Jones > Tainted Love
7. Cinerama > 10 Denier
8. Halcali > Twinkle Star
9. Old 97's > Timebomb
10. Ted Leo/Pharmacists > Me and Mia
11. Kaela Kimura > Ground Control
12. The Ramones > Do You Wanna Dance?
13. The Clash > Gates of the West
14. Book of Love > Book of Love
15. Kahimi Karie > Candyman

>>download<<

2nd Set
16. Kaela Kimura > Happiness!!
17. Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings > I Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
18. Lali Puna > Lowdown
19. Shonen Knife > Daydream Believer
20. GO!GO!7188 > Yuge
21. Skywave > Here She Comes
22. Lykke Li > I'm Good I'm Gone
23. Perfume > Puppy Love
24. Baby Bird > Goodnight
25. Halcali > Baby Blue (Baby Blue is Good Mix)
26. L.E.O. > Ya Had Me Goin
27. Shonen Knife > Boys
28. PUFFY > That's The Way It Is
29. Beulah > If We Can Land A Man On The Moon, Surely I Can Win Your Heart
30. Chocolat > Like A Starberry

>>download<<

No comments: