15.12.07

Once upon a time in the west...

Check this fan video for the Arcade Fire's My Body Is A Cage, it's pretty great. The following is from the guy who created it, check out his website here. Nice work, dude.

(Unofficial) - WARNING: This will potentially spoil the end of the movie if you haven't seen it - Upon listening to the new Arcade Fire album, the last song in particular evoked an intense spaghetti western scenario in my mind. I created a music video for the song with edited clips from Sergio Leone's "Once Upon a Time in the West"... my favorite western.

2 comments:

Stef said...

you created the video yourself?

Cool beans, it does indeed fit the music well. You do have too much time on your hands though, dude. ;-)

robot hero said...

No, no...not my video. I only found it randomly.