14.8.06

Oh daddy, when are you gonna be a big star?

Insomnia sucks. 4am and I'm looking for some info on one of my favorite musicians, Adrian Belew. If you don't know his solo stuff, you might know him from when he played with Frank Zappa, The Talking Heads, or King Crimson. I came across this old video of his, the song is called "Oh Daddy" and it's on the "Mr. Music Head" album from 1989. It's really cute, his daughter, Audie, is in the video, singing and dancing. It's a catchy pop song that would have been a big hit in a parallel universe, but we all know how that goes. Enjoy...


2 comments:

RobinSlick said...

Hey, if you are looking for Adrian info, then you need to go here:

www.adrianbelewpowertrio.blogspot.com

and also click on my name and go to my blog.

Plus, Adrian will be playing at Slim's in San Francisco on I believe November 9 -- check Slim's schedule -- I think tickets just went on sale.

Cool? Cool.

xo
Rob

robot hero said...

Sweet, thanks Robin. I'm checking out those sites now, but I have to ask, how on earth did you find me?