27.4.14

Sweatin' to the Oldies


So, I've been going to a gym for the past month. I made a little mix of uptempo stuff to keep me company while I sweat and attempt to extend my life. A little rock, a little electro, a little dance and even some Jpop. One mp3, 20 tracks and it's just over an hour long. Please excuse the terrible title, it was all I could conjure up.

Tracklist and dl link after the jump.

  1. The Cry - Shakin'
  2. Ringo Deathstarr - So High
  3. Kaela Kimura - You Know You Love Me?
  4. Garbage - I Just Wanna Have Something to Do
  5. Ash - Kung Fu
  6. The Flipsides - The Best of Times
  7. Team Ghost - Dead Film Star
  8. Laugh and Peace - Sunny Day
  9. Annie - Ralph Macchio
  10. Capsule - Eternity
  11. Chvrches - Night Sky
  12. Electric Light Orchestra - Yours Truly, 2095
  13. Sweet Trip - Dsco
  14. Cloetta Paris - So Serious
  15. Janelle Monae - Dance Apolocalyptic
  16. HALCALI - Baby Blue (Baby Blue is Good Mix)
  17. Puffy - ハズムリズム
  18. iamamiwhoami - Goods
  19. Ride - Twisterella
  20. LCD Soundsystem - Yeah (Pretentious Version)

No comments: