14.2.12

Dream of the Broken Hearted

Songs for surviving Valentine's Day. Press play.



Click on for the tracklist.


  1. UNKLE - Natural Selection (Team Ghost Remix)
  2. The Magnetic Fields - Washington, D.C.
  3. Voxtrot - The Start of Something
  4. Language of flowers - If it's not you
  5. Weezer - I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams
  6. Frances Nero - Keep On Loving Me
  7. Jellyfish - Baby's Coming Back
  8. Chairlift - Bruises
  9. Elliott Smith - Pretty Mary K (Other Version)
  10. Sun Kil Moon - Natural Light
  11. Adrian Belew - Shoe Salesman
  12. The Beatles - I'm A Loser
  13. Wilco - You And I
  14. Mirah - Person Person
  15. The National - Terrible Love (Alternate Version)
  16. Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You
  17. Tori Amos - Baker Baker
  18. Bat For Lashes - Siren Song
  19. The xx - Night Time
  20. Bobby Fuller Four - Let Her Dance
  21. Cat Stevens - Here Comes My Baby
  22. Brenda Holloway - When I'm Gone [second version]
  23. Laura Nyro - Jimmy Mack
  24. The Rutles - I Must Be In Love
  25. The Bird and The Bee - Tonight You Belong To Me

No comments: