21.2.07

We found you lying, choking on dirt and sand

Today, I put on Siouxsie and The Banshees' "Cities In Dust", which was one of the first songs I ever heard of theirs. Man, that totally transports me back. Way back when, I used to like this girl called Laura. She was into Siouxsie, so I was naturally interested in hearing them. "Cities In Dust" was one of Laura's favorite songs and it quickly became one of mine as well. I wonder whatever happened to her. In any case, I love the drums and the way the song flows in general. Superb.
Listen:
Siouxsie and The Banshees > Cities In Dust

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah. For some reason, I feel like I've listened to this recently, but I don't think it's on the one Siouxsie album I have (which I haven't listened to recently, but should pick up).