3.4.20

My Holy Trinity (Country Music Edition)

Hailey Whitters - The Dream (2020)

Caitlyn Smith - Supernova (2020)

Aubrie Sellers - Far From Home (2020)

This is my holy trinity right now, and I hadn't heard of any of these ladies before a month or so ago. They're females in country music, but that's pretty much where the similarities end. These are three very different albums and they're all worth listening to, as far as I'm concerned. And I feel like if it weren't for this goddamn virus shit, they'd all be gearing up for triumphant tours to engage with appreciative crowds. I would go to all three of these gigs if they were happening. For now, I'm content to listen to these excellent albums while isolating for the greater good. So, I'll just post some links here to get you started if you're interested. (Weirdly, while getting the links, I just noticed each album is 12 tracks long. Also, I noticed that I posted them in reverse alphabetical order of their surnames. Also also, each album cover depicts each one leaning back, and they're all lone figures. WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?)

Hailey Whitters - The Dream
Caitlyn Smith - Supernova
Aubrie Sellers - Far From Home

No comments: